Greetings To All!

  • imaginethepoet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      I have been doing agile for about 2 years now (scrum xp). I'm primarily
      a UI Interaction designers for a corporate enviornment(10 years). I've
      been heavily involved in agile methodologies and trying to help coach
      our other teams.

      I came across this group through James Shore and his recommendation to
      visit Jeff Patton's blog. I currently have a article blog
      (http://www.uidesignguide.com) that focuses on UI design methodologies
      and how we can work along-side, or in harmony with an Agile approach.
      It's goign to take me awhile to read through all these posts. I hope to
      get up to speed quick.

      I have many questions! I'm very happy to have found this group! I just
      hope it is an active one.