Re: New member intro

  • Ninad Raval
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Hi Susan,

      I'm really excited to learn from the redesign for
      www.gatesfoundation.org. I would be specifically keen know what
      process you follow.

      I have been involved with agile teams on web applications, ergo, keen
      to learn how different it it while working on an information heavy
      website.

      Looking forward!

      Regards,
      Ninad Raval