New member intro

  • Susan Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hello,

      Just a quick note of introduction. I'm a user experience consultant
      and new to Agile, although iterative design has been a part of my
      practice all along.

      I'm currently blending Agile + UCD for the redesign of the Bill &
      Melinda Gates Foundation web site. We're doing a lot of user research
      to inform the process and you can see some results at:
      www.gatesfoundation.org/redesign.

      I am excited to learn from and share with this group.

      Thanks,
      Susan Campbell
      Seattle
    • Ninad Raval
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Hi Susan,

        I'm really excited to learn from the redesign for
        www.gatesfoundation.org. I would be specifically keen know what
        process you follow.

        I have been involved with agile teams on web applications, ergo, keen
        to learn how different it it while working on an information heavy
        website.

        Looking forward!

        Regards,
        Ninad Raval