Assessing Customer Satisfaction and Agile Project Management - PhD Dissertation

  • donald.buresh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2008
      Please distribute this email. This is a reminder. Data on both agile
      and plan-driven projects are welcome.

      Dear To Whom It May Concern,

      My name is Donald Buresh, and I am a Ph.D. student at Northcentral
      University located in Prescott Valley, Arizona. The reason that I am
      writing to you is because I would like you to participate in an
      internet survey for my dissertation. The topic of my dissertation is
      assessing agile project management and customer satisfaction. The web
      site where you can find my survey is: www.assessingagilepm.com.

      The questionnaire will ask you about a software development project
      that was recently completed within your organization. It will take
      you about 15 minutes to answer the questions. The questionnaire will
      ask you a series of questions about the project, including whether
      the software product was developed using agile-driven or plan-driven
      methods. If you do not know the answer, the questionnaire will ask
      you a series of three questions, and based on your responses, it is
      smart enough to decide what software methodology was employed. The
      questionnaire will then ask you other questions about the software
      development project. If at any time you decide not to participate in
      the survey, you need only exit the survey window, and your data will
      not be collected. When you have completed the survey, please press
      the appropriate button to submit your responses, and then close the
      survey window.

      All of your responses will be anonymous and all of your data will be
      held in the strictest confidence. From your responses, it will not be
      possible to identify you or your organization. Since the data
      obtained from this questionnaire will be used in my doctoral
      dissertation, the results may possibly appear in an academic or trade
      publication. None of your responses will ever be revealed.

      Thank you for considering to participate in this survey. If you do
      participate in the survey, and want to obtain a copy of my
      dissertation, please do not hesitate to respond to this email, and
      let me know. When the degree has been granted, and the dissertation
      has been accepted and published, I will be more than happy to send
      you an electronic copy. Again, thank you for your time.

      Donald L. Buresh
      3115 Enoch Avenue
      Zion, IL 60099
      Home Tele: 847-872-1659