ANN: Be a Speaker at the Agile Development Practices 2008 Conference, Orlando, 11/10-11/13

  • Megan Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008

      We invite you to submit a presentation proposal for the Agile Development Practices 2008 conference based on your experiences and insight into agile software development issues. Proposals are due by Monday, May 12, 2008, and may cover any aspect of agile development including:

      - Agile Methods and Processes

      - Transitioning to Agile

      - Agile Leadership Principles

      - Managing Agile Projects with SCRUM

      - Estimating in Agile Projects

      - Lean Software Development

      - Organizational Models for Agile

      - Agile Release Planning

      - User Stories and Use Cases

      - Agile Design Approaches

      - Pair Programming

      - Agile Teams

      - Measuring Agility

      - Continuous Integration

      - Test Driven Development

      - Tester Roles in Agile

      - Distributed Agile Development

      - Collaboration Methods

      - Personal Skills Development

      - Behavior Driven Development

      - Becoming a Change Agent

      - Scaling Agile Projects

      - Hiring and Developing Agile Teams

                  - And much more...

      Attend the Agile Development Practices 2008 Conference

      November 10-13, 2008 * Orlando , Florida

      Shingle Creek Resort

      http://www.sqe.com/go?spkadpng8