[agile-usability] Growth of Agile development

  • Jeff White
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      Anyone know of any resources out there that speak to the growth of Agile over the years? Number of consultancies specializing in agile, number of big software firms that are practicing agile? Any metrics at all?

      Either there aren't many actual metrics, or my Google skills completely stink :-) Probably the latter...

      Thanks!
      Jeff
    • Pankaj Chawla
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
        Hi Jeff,

        I dont know if this is exactly what you are looking for but there are some metrics
        that will be of interest to you.

        Cheers
        Pankaj

        --