Agile Design Tools

  • Dean Morrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
      I prefer to use whiteboards for concepting, pen & paper if none
      available. What do you do when you're not face-to-face?

      Do any of you have experience or thoughts on web based
      whiteboarding tools? We need to collaborate across
      geographically/timezone dispersed teams and clients. A whiteboard
      solution seems like the most natural fit. A pen-based system would be
      even better (not limited by size like real paper, and easier to
      erase). Mainly, it needs to be quick, easy, and inexpensive.

      We need something that we can use for initial concepting,
      brainstorming, and design. It would really be nice if we could also
      use it as an alternative to requirements docs, Visio wireframes, and
      Photoshop comps.

      In addition to a tool, any suggestions on methodology for maintaining
      and retiring design docs would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Dean Morrow
    • George Dinwiddie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
        Dean Morrow wrote:
        > I prefer to use whiteboards for concepting, pen & paper if none
        > available. What do you do when you're not face-to-face?

        I'm sure there are better online collaborative whiteboards, but one I've
        used lightly is http://www.scriblink.com/