System Usability Scale

  • Yong Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hello, All,

      I am a graduate student from University of Texas at Austin, studying usability/information architecture. I am currently working on a research paper about System Usability Scale (SUS). And I am writing to the list to ask if any of you had any problems with the tool itself  when using it. For example, some research paper indicates that users who are not English native speakers don't quite understand the word "cumbersome" in question 8 "I found the system very cumbersome to use". And one of my friend once told me that when evaluating the website, question 4 "I think i would need the support of a technical person to be able to use this system/website" kind of confuse users. They don't expect a technical person in terms of a website no matter how hard to use it.

      Please reply me off the list if you have any idea. My email is nicolehuang88@...

      Many thanks.

      Yong Huang

      Master Candidate