RE: [agile-usability] The New Iteration (WPF, Designer VS Developer)

  • Galen Earl Murdock
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27 1:10 AM

      Hello Eric –

      We’ve been working with WPF for 2.5 years now and frankly, our designers and developers love it.  There’s a learning curve, to be sure, but most teams that get a good start are productive within a few weeks.  WPF really does deliver on the promises of a better UX.  WPF is also well-suited to an agile team because it’s best used in feature teams where developers learn a few design principles and designers learn a few development principles.

      We’re also deeply involved with healthcare IT.  I just left HIMSS, and so regrettably can’t stop by your booth.

      I’d be happy to talk with you about your WPF questions and planning.  My contact info is below.

      Best,

      Galen

      Galen Earl Murdock

      President | CEO