what are the effects of your organizational culture on you ?

  • thomas lissajoux
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008
      Hello,

      I previously posted about that : we're investigating the effects of
      organizational
      culture on stress, burnout, etc. and wish to thank everyone who
      already filled the
      online survey.

      The deadline for completing the survey is nearing, so thanks for filling it :
      http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=bci7rnwbo7kkfsr389269

      We're still looking for people to answer, whatever the job or field, specially
      for those working in big companies and we need more women to answer. So, it'd be
      nice if you can answer the questionnaire and forward it to people around you
      (agile or not).

      I will post back about the results and publish them on my website. Everyone
      personnally requesting them will be answered.

      Thanks in advance for your support.

      Thomas Lissajoux
      web// www.SystemesAgiles.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
        Hi there,

        My company works on measuring organisational culture and we have much research linking this to stress and other outcomes of culture.

        You can find some of our research articles here:

        http://www.hsnz.co.nz/content/articles/Default.asp

        (we've been published in the Journal of Applied Psychology in the past)

        Tim

        --
        Kei te kōrero tiki au. Kei te kōrero tiki koe. Ka kōrero tiki tāua. Kōrero ai tiki tāua.