Rally Software - Java Web Applicaitons Developer, Boulder, CO - will relocate!

  • aparna13073
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Java Web Applications Developer
      Rally Software Development (www.rallydev.com) located in Boulder,
      Colorado is a dynamic, growing company that provides software-driven
      enterprises with the knowledge, coaching and tooling needed to succeed
      with Agile development practices.

      By joining our agile software development team, you will be a part of
      a group building a collaborative platform for agile software teams of
      all sizes. Enjoy all the benefits of working with the hottest
      technologies in small, highly collaborative teams while we service
      users in 20+ countries and 50% of the largest software development
      firms in the world from a hosted platform.

      Responsibilities include
      Designing, developing and testing a rich browser based application.

      Ideal candidates will have experience in the following:
      Experience writing rich, browser based GUIs
      Servlet 2.0 Web-App development
      JavaScript (YUI or script.aculo.us a plus)
      O/R Mapping
      SQL and Relational database experience
      A history of successful delivery and career progression in software
      Prior experience building scalable solutions.
      The experience and skills to understand our entire scope of products
      and process.
      A track record of collaboratively designing, developing and testing
      database driven web applications.
      Mad foosball skills.
      To coordinate four teams, we do pull-based release planning, lock our
      release train and make and meet our publicly, committed releases eight
      time per year. Our daily visibility is high with automated tests
      coverage, and immediate code quality reporting. Productive and skilled
      object-oriented developers who can collaborate do well in our environment.

      The core values at Rally center on employees understanding their
      personal and professional goals and regularly making and meeting
      daily, iteration and release commitments. You will find Rally makes
      decisions through a highly creative and collaborative process and our
      employees stand-up and contribute. As a Boulder company, we strive to
      maintain a work/life balance and give back to the community.

      We are recognized nationally as the best product in our category (Jolt
      Award 2006 & 2007), locally as the most innovative product (IQ Awards)
      and as a top "Best company to work for in Colorado" 2006 & 2007.

      We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work
      with the best and brightest. If it sounds like you might thrive in an
      environment like this, please email your resume and cover letter to