[ANN] New Group - Central Illinois Agile Users Group

  • Bob Sarni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      We are looking for Agile practitioners in Central Illinois that would
      like to collaborate with other local practitioners interested in all
      subjects having to do with Agile. We are just in the "forming" stage
      but are looking to see what interest is out there.

      Central Illinois includes, but not limited to, those from Springfield,
      Champaign/Urbana, Bloomington/Normal, Peoria, and all locales around
      and in-between!

      Please send your interest or questions to Bob Sarni (bsarni@...).