[ANN]Free Session on Agile Estimation & Planning with Martine Devos - Jan 24th

  • skillsmatter.marketing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Our reputation as estimators, even when we use Agile methods, is bad.
      Agile methods provide useful techniques and practices for teams and
      their customers to improve accuracy without creating illusions of
      precision. Many of our estimation problems come from misunderstanding
      and miscommuncation about what estimates are and from confusion with
      other related concepts, such as, planning and targets. Where do errors
      come from? What can we promise and how do we best serve the primary
      purpose of the software estimation process?

      Join Martine Devos for this Skills Matter In-the-Brain Session in
      London on Thursday, 24th January, where she will guide you through the
      best techniques and perception management for estimators and their
      customers.

      For more information & registration:
      http://skillsmatter.com/agile-estimation-planning/pcd/5000