Agile UX jobs at DoubleClick (NYC)

  • Daniel Wildman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      DoubleClick is a cool place to work, and getting cooler.

      As we expand our revenue, we're also expanding our product line and
      updating our existing UIs. And that means we need more great UX
      professionals to ensure that our clients have the best possible user
      experience.

      Currently, we're looking for two User Experience Architects with
      advanced skills in usability testing along with experience in B2B
      web apps. We're an agile development shop where our usablity
      professionals work side-by-side with Web Developers to design
      screens in real time. No voluminous documents and a minimum of throw-
      away artifacts. We develop personas drawn from onsite studies,
      envision revised workflows, and perform a range of in-house, onsite
      and remote usability tests to continually improve our products.

      To qualify, you should have an academic background in Information
      Design, HCI, Cognition, or a related field. You should also have at
      least five years work experience in UI design/usability testing,
      including at least two years of work with web-based B2B
      applications. You should be facile with tools like Visio and
      Photoshop, know basic HTML and javascript, and understand how ajax,
      asp.net, and other emerging technologies can best be leveraged to
      increase user productivity.

      We provide a high-energy, creative environment in which you can
      thrive. If you can multitask efficiently, communicate effectively,
      and collaborate successfully, please email
      ymuncherji@.... Reference the User Experience positions.