[job] UI Designer in New York City

  • Tobias Mayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007

      Business Week in New York is currently looking for an experienced Web UI Designer to work on a new Web 2.0 product which will integrate with social networking tools such as LinkedIn -- see news articles in Business Week  and The Guardian .

      The current Agile team is expanding into two teams and we are looking to add a UI Designer in early February.

      This is a unique opportunity to work in the heart of New York City on a cutting edge web product, as part of an Agile group helping Business Week transition to a lighter, more flexible and more collaborative way of working.

      To find out more please contact me off-list.  Do not reply to this message.

      Regards,
      Tobias Mayer
      http://agilethinking.net