JOBS - Java Web Application Developer in Boulder Colorado - will relocate

  • aparna13073
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Java Web Applications Developer
      -http://www.rallydev.com/careers_java_web_developer.jsp

      Rally Software Development (www.rallydev.com) located in Boulder,
      Colorado is a dynamic, growing company that provides software-driven
      enterprises with the knowledge, coaching and tooling needed to succeed
      with Agile development practices.

      By joining our agile software development team, you will be a part of
      a group building a collaborative platform for agile software teams of
      all sizes. Enjoy all the benefits of working with the hottest
      technologies in small, highly collaborative teams while we service
      users in 20+ countries and 50% of the largest software development
      firms in the world from a hosted platform.
      Responsibilities include

      Designing, developing and testing a rich browser based application.
      Ideal candidates will have experience in the following:

      * Experience writing rich, browser based GUIs
      * Java
      * Spring
      * Servlet 2.0 Web-App development
      * JavaScript (YUI or script.aculo.us a plus)
      * AJAX
      * O/R Mapping
      * SQL and Relational database experience
      * A history of successful delivery and career progression in
      software development.
      * Prior experience building scalable solutions.
      * The experience and skills to understand our entire scope of
      products and process.
      * A track record of collaboratively designing, developing and
      testing database driven web applications.
      * Mad foosball skills.

      The core values at Rally center on employees understanding their
      personal and professional goals and regularly making and meeting
      daily, iteration and release commitments. You will find Rally makes
      decisions through a highly creative and collaborative process and our
      employees stand-up and contribute. As a Boulder company, we strive to
      maintain a work/life balance and give back to the community.

      We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work
      with the best and brightest. If it sounds like you might thrive in an
      environment like this, please email your resume and cover letter to
      jobs@....