REMINDER: the Agile-ANN yahoo group

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi,

      There is a relatively new group called Agile-ANN, where we hope to
      draw a large crowd interested in Agile Announcements. (yes, actually
      interested)

      The hope is that regular discussion groups will
      receive...fewer...announcements.

      The announcements can be about almost anything:
      * courses
      * jobs or gigs that are open
      * new or existing groups
      * group meetings
      * services offered
      * etc.

      And any discussion of such announcements.

      These will be announcements for any flavor of lean or
      agile. Including Lean/Agile that is oriented toward software dev and
      toward more business implementations.

      Scope is worldwide.

      Hope this helps. Hope everyone joins...I think you'll find some of
      these announcements useful.

      Regards, Joe