Re: CFP for Agile UCD Workshop at CHI 2008 (Florence, Italy)

  • Desiree Sy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3 7:24 AM
      Just a ping to remind people of this.

      If you cannot get a "complete" proposal finished but you want to
      participate, please contact me.

      -Desirée

      P.S. Susan, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your posting earlier. I know
      from several notes that CHI's location next year in Italy is problematic
      for a number of people. I can only offer to try and get some of the
      results from the workshop out to a broader audience. If you are in the
      Bay area, Andrew Sandler of salesforce.com organized a great one-day
      session on this topic. Try a search through this discussion list to find
      his note.

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Desiree Sy" <desiree.ux@...>