Agile Teams - Team member skills

  • Sathya Pandalai
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      My name is Sathya and i recently became member of this group.

      We have started working on Agile methodologies recently. One of the key aspects of such an approach is the importance that it places of proper communication between the team members as well as between the team and the product owner. Agile does have a dislike for big documents. One of the ways in which this is overcome is by constant feedback and communications. This brings up some interesting questions.

      1) Are there any specific skill sets that makes an Agile team member?
      Communication skills are obvious, but anything else.

      2) What are some of the things that the recruitment manager should look at while hiring for agile teams?

      3) Since communication is the most important aspect are virtual teams counter productive? Or
      I think it is.

      4) Is there a way technology can help with this?
      chat, v-conference etc

      5) What all are the training and development needs for agile teams?

      Please advice on your views and thoughts regarding this.

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.