USAB 2007 > LKH-Univ.-Klinikum Graz Austria > 22 Nov > Call for Participation (Register online BEFORE NOV, 5)

  • Andreas Holzinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      *** Call for Participation ***
      (Please register before Nov, 5 online)

      We cordially invite you to participate in the

      3rd annual USABility Symposium of the Workgroup HCI&UE
      of the Austrian Computer Society
      USAB 2007, Nov, 22, Graz (Austria)

      http://www.meduni-graz.at/imi/usab-symposium/page.php?n=340

      The theme of this annual Symposium is "HCI4MED" and is therefore this
      year taking place directly within Graz University Hospital - which is
      one of the largest in Europe. Motto: From data, information and
      knowledge to the support of medical workflows.
      Traditionally, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) bridges Psychology and
      Informatics, while Usability Engineering (UE), as an engineering
      discipline, is firmly anchored in software technology.
      Together, HCI&UE provide the emerging potential to assist the daily
      workflows in the realm of medicine and health care.

      Please REGISTER BEFORE NOV, 5 online:
      http://www.meduni-graz.at/imi/usab-symposium

      We are looking forward to meeting you in Graz

      Best regards
      USAB 2007 Organization Team

      Assoc.Prof.Dr.Andreas HOLZINGER, PhD, MSc, MPh, BEng, CEng, DipEd, MBCS
      Head Research Unit HCI4MED
      Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics and Documentation (IMI)
      Medical University Graz (MUG)
      Auenbruggerplatz 2/V, A-8036 Graz (Austria)
      Phone: ++43 316 385 3883, Fax: ++43 316 385 3590
      http://www.meduni-graz.at/imi/usab-symposium
      http://user.meduni-graz.at/andreas.holzinger