Interesource are looking for permanent and freelance User Experience Architects

  • tracy godding
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007

      Interesource, part of Global Beach , is a leading digital agency with a passionate interest in rational, user-centred design. We've been around for over ten years helping clients as diverse as Virgin Digital, The London Stock Exchange, Edexcel, the LTA, The Telegraph, ITN Source, Terrence Higgins Trust, RNID, South Bank Centre and Dogs Trust get the most out of online media.

      We're very busy and also gearing up for new challenging projects and would like to hear from information/user-experience architects for both freelance work and permanent positions within our company. The roles demand a mix of user experience and information architecture skills.

      The right people will:

      • Be able to get up to get up to speed really quickly - these are challenging
        projects, with a range of client requirements and lots of interesting problems to solve
      • Gather and define user requirements, and communicate these efficiently
        across the project team
      • Work well with both designers and technical people. Cross- communication between our design, development and user experience teams is crucial
      • Propose and develop conceptual models of user behaviour and interaction
      • Create process and user flow diagrams, scenarios, personas, storyboards, use cases, wireframes and prototypes to support design and development and create quality user experience
      • Take part in user research methods such as interviews, usability testing, surveys etc when required
      • Be very hard-working, dedicated and able to get on with things within an agile environment (This is one of our methods, we do not have a purely agile approach)
      • Be a confident communicator as this is a client facing role and therefore an understanding of clients and clients' customers and needs is necessary
      • Be able to demonstrate a passion for the kind of Internet we're in to, including evangelising the benefits of a human centered design approach
      • Have an understanding of Web 2.0 and social media applications
      • Understand best practice and have an understanding of web accessibility
      • An interest and understanding of metadata models and mobile technologies would be an advantage
      • If you have a HCI qualification great, but relevant experience is just as good

      This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a user experience team involved in innovative and challenging projects. To get an insight into the type of work we do and our company culture take a look at our staff blogs .

      Salary negotiable, benefits include private health insurance, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday, free fruit and in-house, really good coffee and contribution towards gym membership.

      If you're interested send your CV ASAP to Tracy.godding@...