Re: Agile and Modelling Survey

  • don.duffie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
      Good morning,

      I would like to thank you all for your assistance with this survey.
      Response has been fairly good and some valuable information has been
      collected. I will be closing out the survey at the end of this week,
      likely Saturday September 22, 2007.

      Thanks again,

      Don

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "don.duffie"