Inquiry about user-friendly e-Commerce packages available for deployment - which one would you recommend?

  • Colette Elisa Buscarini
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2007
      My current client needs to get his e-commerce Website up and running in less than two months time.  Is there a good e-commerce package available over the shelf which is easy to integrate with the interface design templates, which is cost effective and is user-friendly?  If not, what are your recommendations?

      I look forward to your suggestions.  Thank you for your time.

      Sincerely

      Colette

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
    • k c
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2007
        Hi Colette,

        We might be able to advise you better if we had a better understanding of how and what the CRM solution needs to accomplish?

        Regards,

        Kip