Agile and Modelling Survey

  • don.duffie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Does modeling work in an agile environment? Are models effective when
      dealing with clients in an agile context?

      As part of a research effort supported by the Agile Alliance's
      Academic Research Program, we are investigating whether (and how
      well)
      software development models work in agile environments. If you have
      experience or would like to provide a point of view with respect to
      modeling in any agile environment, we would like to hear from you.
      You
      can complete the questions pertinent to you and/or provide your
      opinion
      on this topic at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=607293384759

      Thank you in advance for you participation in this study,

      Don Duffie

      c/o Faculty of Business Administration
      Memorial University of Newfoundland
      St. John's, NL A1C 5S7 P.O. Box 4200 CANADA
      don.duffie@...
    • don.duffie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
        Good morning,

        I would like to thank you all for your assistance with this survey.
        Response has been fairly good and some valuable information has been
        collected. I will be closing out the survey at the end of this week,
        likely Saturday September 22, 2007.

        Thanks again,

        Don

        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "don.duffie"