Announcing: the Agile-ANN yahoo group

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hi,

      We have just started a group called Agile-ANN, where we hope to draw
      a large crowd interested in Agile Announcements.

      Or at least sometimes interested in them, and don't want to get the
      same announcement 5 times through 5 different lists.

      The announcements can be about almost anything:
      * courses
      * jobs or gigs that are open
      * new or existing groups
      * group meetings
      * services offered
      * requests for submission of papers
      * conferences to be held
      * etc., etc.

      And any discussion of such announcements.

      These are announcements for any flavor of agile. Including Agile
      oriented toward software dev and toward more business implementations.

      Scope is worldwide.

      Hope this helps. Hope everyone joins. I think some of these
      announcements are actually quite useful.

      We have just started.

      Regards, Joe

      Joseph Little
      917-887-1669 (cell)