Few irritating captcha's - Image verification

  • Rajesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      "Oh God! Its irritating. Am trying to finish this form, but this
      image-verification is killing my time and patience. "

      This is not from my mouth. This is what I have seen some user say
      while filling forms in few websites. The worst part is they don't
      understand the characters in image. Some time its so tough that they
      don't understand 50% of the characters. We all know that Captcha helps
      preventing the softwares from autofill.

      Read more :
      http://www.suggestusability.com/2007/08/few-irritating-captchas-image.html

      Read in Google Reader: