Social Hour - San Francisco 8/6 5:30-7

  • Jared M. Spool
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      [Apologies for any duplication]

      Greetings,

      I am visiting San Francisco, visiting with several clients and
      enjoying the Bay Area with friends while my kids are away for the
      summer. If you're in this area too, I'd love to meet with you. I'm
      hosting an informal cocktail hour in San Francisco on Monday,
      August 6, from 5:30-7:00. (Ok, the hour is really 90 minutes, but
      after a few drinks, I won't be able to tell.)

      Join me and other web designers, usability professionals, information
      architects, interaction designers, content managers, and other user
      experience professionals as we meet, greet, and connect up with other
      folks who face the same challenges we have.

      I've chosen the Waterfront Restaurant on Embarcadero at Broadway.
      It's got great views of the bay and is near the Embarcadero BART/Muni
      station and on the famed F-Line. If the weather is nice, we'll be out
      in the outside seating area, otherwise we'll take over the bar.

      San Francisco Social Hour - Monday, 8/6 - 5:30-7:00 pm
      Waterfront Restaurant
      http://www.waterfrontsf.com/
      Pier 7 at Embarcadero/Broadway
      San Francisco, CA 9411
      Phone: 415-391-2696
      Map: http://tinyurl.com/yvmrz3
      No RSVP necessary.

      Hope to see you there,

      Jared

      Jared M. Spool
      User Interface Engineering
      510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
      e: jspool@... p: +1 978 327 5561
      http://uie.com Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks