Opening for a Web Developer/Designer

  • David J Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      I'm looking for a Web Developer/Designer to join an exciting new
      startup/skunkworks opportunity on my team at Corbis in Seattle.

      This greenfield project will be run in a strictly extreme
      programming, 1 week iteration style with a collocated development
      team in a oobeya style big room office, direct customer involvement
      on a daily and weekly basis (depending on level of the customer).

      The project is set to run for 5 months through the end of this year,
      with the hope of future extensions.

      The opportunity is contract W2 or 1099 through our preferred
      staffing vendor - a well known agile/Scrum consultancy based in
      Redmond, WA. Given the current job market, we're paying very
      competitive rates based on experience and suitability for the
      position.

      I'm looking for someone who is comfortable working in a startup
      environment, has a track record of design and development of web
      properties for startup firms or skunkworks projects within larger
      companies. We're looking for a hybrid interaction design/developer
      with AJAX, Flash, DHTML, CSS, graphic design skills and possibly
      C#, .Net, Java and SQL.

      Corbis offers a dynamic environment based in downtown Seattle. We're
      building one of the best agile/Lean technology teams. The company is
      well known for its stock photography and image licensing business
      and its developing creative services businesses. It is a privately
      held company solely owned by Bill Gates.

      If you are interested in coming and joining my team and working on
      an exciting new project in an extreme agile fashion, then send your
      resume to me david.anderson@...

      Applicants must have the legal right to work in the United States
      and must be available to start in our Seattle office within the next
      few weeks. No remote workers please. No agencies. No consultancies.
      Thanks.

      David
      http://www.agilemanagement.net/