[ANN] Public class on Agile Product Design

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      [Please excuse the self promotion here]

      It's very late notice, but I'd like to see if we can put a few more
      people in the room.

      I'm teaching a two day public course on agile product design in
      Vancouver July 30 & 31. In the class I'll teach the collaborative
      modeling approaches I believe work best to both understand the
      business case/business value for software, model users, workflow,
      paper prototype and test prospective solutions, and write tactical
      user stories to drive agile development. All this is based on a blend
      of agile, user centered design, and traditional business analysis.

      Temperatures in Vancouver are in the low 70's this time of year - low
      20's for those who think in Celsius. If your weather is like mine,
      that may be reason enough to come. ;-)

      Navigate here for more information:
      http://www.uptilt.com/functions/message_view.html?mid=1372975&mlid=89321&siteid=511556&uid=696923ad42

      or hit my website: http://www.agileproductdesign.com