Agile Interaction Designer Opening

  • David J Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      I've got an opening for an interaction designer on my team at Corbis
      in Seattle. Corbis is Bill Gates' privately held image licensing and
      creative services company, based in downtown Seattle.
      http://www.corbis.com

      We've got an exciting project redesigning publicly facing
      functionality on our web site. If you'd like to be part of it and
      have good interaction design skills and experience working on agile
      teams and would like to be part of the agile/Lean evolution that
      I've been leading at Corbis -

      see my blog
      http://www.agilemanagement.net/Articles/Weblog/blog.html
      and recent conference paper
      http://www.agilemanagement.net/Articles/Papers/AKanbanSystemforSustai
      nin.html for details

      then I'd like to hear from you.

      The position is contract for 9 months with likely extensions. We're
      paying very competitive rates and working with one of the most
      highly respected agile consulting firms in the North West as our
      sole supplier of temporary staff. You will love working on this
      project, with this team and being part of our agile/Lean processes
      and culture.

      Only those eligible to work in the United States need apply. Drop me
      an email to david.anderson@... .

      Cheers

      David
      author of Agile Management for Software Engineering
      http://www.agilemanagement.net/
      and early adopter of agile techniques in interaction design
      http://www.uidesign.net/