[Call for Participation] Web Content Management - Fall 2007 CM Pros Summit

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      The Fall 2007 CM Pros Summit Team is pleased to announce a Call for
      Participation. This year's Fall Summit will take place at the Westin
      Copley Place, Monday, November 26, 2007 in conjunction with the 4th
      Annual Gilbane Conference on Content Technologies Boston. The annual
      educational event will explore Web Content Management technologies and
      their impact on the way we work today. If you'd like to submit a
      proposal to speak at the Summit, visit the Summit website and complete
      the online Call for Participation form.

      Summit website: http://www.cmprosevents.org
      Submit a proposal:
      http://www.cmprosevents.org/site/call_for_participation/

      Dates to remember:

      June 22, 2007 – Abstracts due
      June 25, 2007 – Presenters notified
      June 26, 2007 – Program launched on website

      If you can't find the information you need on the Summit website,
      please let me know.

      We're looking forward to seeing you in Boston this Fall!

      Scott Abel
      Executive Director, CM Pros
      on behalf of the Fall 2007 Summit Team
      director@...