Re: Distributed Agile development.

  • Ken H. Judy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hi,

      They introduced ceremonies to overcome the language barrier and time
      difference. They used a distributed tool to track work. They
      maintained a travel schedule to give members of the teams personal
      contact with the product owner and other developers.

      Those ceremonies are themselves a source of overhead.

      I think the point is that they did a good job of introducing specific
      practices to solve to their situation and that allowed them to
      otherwise function at high productivity.

      --
      Ken Judy
      http://judykat.com/ken

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...>