Agile Usability Design Method

  • matias_toro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Hi!
      I'm redesigning the User Interface of and existing web application as
      my professional degree thesis, and after reading the interesting
      paper "Hitting the Target" from Jeff Patton I wonder if there is any
      update to the method explained there. If there is a more detailed
      tutorial it'll be great. My goal is to prepare a meeting with the
      expert users of the previous version, and gather their expertise in the
      more agile and effective way possible.

      Any hints?