"Adapting Usability Investigations for Agile UCD" published in JUS

  • Desiree Sy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007
      Several people were asking about resources/case studies/help
      to do agile user-centred design, written for UX practitioners.

      The Journal of Usability Studies has just published an article I
      wrote that describes in detail the adaptations to usability
      investigations (such as rapid formative usability testing and
      contextual inquiry) that the Autodesk (was Alias) UX team
      made in order to support UCD:

      http://upassoc.org/upa_publications/jus/2007may/agile-ucd.html

      I hope there is some helpful material in it. If any readers have
      questions about the content, please feel free to contact me.

      -Desirée
      Desirée Sy
      Interaction Designer, User Experience Group
      Autodesk Canada, Inc