Inaugural APLN Oklahoma Meeting

  • t.mangham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 6:19 AM
      You are cordially invited to attend the Agile Project Leadership
      Network (APLN) Oklahoma Group Meeting hosted by Cyber Korp. The
      meeting will be held in Oklahoma City, OK on May 31, 2007 in the
      Resource Room of the Computer Club of Oklahoma City
      (http://www.ccokc.org). The reception starts at 6 PM, the meeting will
      start at 6:30 PM. We have an exciting evening planned with door prizes
      and a chance to get involved in the group. We ask that you let us
      know if you plan to attend by sending an email to tinam@....