Re: [agile-usability] UI Design Reviews in an Agile environment

  • Raony Araújo
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2007
      Hi Larry,

      Could you please send me those PDFs articles that you mentioned?

      thanks in advance,

      raony

      On 5/3/07, Larry Constantine < lconstantine@...> wrote:

      Collaborative usability inspections are a more agile design alternative to formal UI design reviews. Over 15 years of use have proved them to be fast, easy to implement, and productive. They can be plugged in at almost any point and used repeatedly as part of iterations. Anyone who wants a couple of articles in ,PDFs can just send me an email request off-line.

      --Larry Constantine, IDSA, ACM Distinguished Engineer

        Director, LabUSE - The Laboratory for Usage-centered Software Engineering

        Professor, Department of Mathematics and Engineering

        University of Madeira, Funchal, Portugal

        Chief Scientist | Constantine & Lockwood Ltd | www.foruse.com