Ann: Holacracy Training [WA, PA, CA]

  • Tobias Mayer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I am currently working as a consultant at Ternary Software, which as some of you may know is pioneering an Agile form of organizational governance known as Holacracy.  The Ternary CEO, Brian Robertson will be running introductory seminars and 2-day workshops in California, Pennsylvania and Washington during the summer.

      Details are available at holacracy.org

      Feel free to email me off-list if you would like more information about any of these sessions.

      Tobias
      http://agilethinking.net