Re: [agile-usability] Re: Benchmarking Agile Projects

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2007
      Hi Leina
      So far I am in data analysis. I will give you a little background on what
      I am doing.
      The approach I am taking is "Grounded Theory" for developing to the
      study. To measure marked improvement is difficult by employing
      quantitative data alone. Therefore I am approaching the initial study
      from a qualitative research methods standpoint to distill the
      questions/metrics that may lead to stronger quantitative data gathering.
      So far I have gathered a good portion of raw data and I will be starting
      analysis very shortly. Until I have analyzed the data full I can not
      answer your question about obstacles.
      Wish I could be more help at this time. Check back with me in a month or
      so and I will have a much better handle in this area.
      Regards

      David Fox
      MSc Program
      University of Calgary