Please Help me - Testing

  • rite2meenu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2007
      Friends,

      I am new to Software Testing and want to learn it by depth. I need
      ur support in the same. Here are few things I am looking for the
      long time but unable to find it any where. Please help me in the
      following areas if you could:

      1. Good eBooks on Manual Testing with good examples.
      2. TSL help for WinRunner with lot of examples. Try to provide me
      eBook.
      3. Scripting Help in QTP along with eBook and Examples.
      4. Project for Testing as many.

      I shall be highly thankful to you for this act.

      Please send me Notes, eBooks, Contents, Codes and any support at
      testing_softly@... .

      Regards,

      Meenu.