Programs with innovative help functions

  • cjoerges
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      hello all,

      I'm working on an university project regarding the design of innovative
      help functions for software programs.
      Currently, i'm trying to get an overview of what has already been done.
      as one normally only knows the programs needed for everyday work/leisure,
      i'm asking for your help.

      Please, post the names of any programs you know, that offer innovative
      help functions - for example:

      - intelligent mouse-over-help like in ableton live
      - tutorials, that you can view context sensitive
      - tutorials, that interact in a way with the normal program functions
      - and so forth: ultimately all forms of intelligent help functions

      Any links to sources dealing with the subject on theoretical level
      like websites, papers and usegroups are also appreciated.

      Thanks in advance for your help!

      Best regards
      carlo