ANN: Agile Alliance urges *not* requiring certification

  • Jon Kern
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      "...*employers should not require certification of employees.*"

      Here is my post on the Agile Alliance Certification statement:
      http://technicaldebt.com/archives/2007_03.html#000598

      I feel the same way about things like... driver's exams -- i told my
      teenage son that driving is an easy skill to learn, but hard one to
      master! after all, you have to deal with all those other people on the
      road with you <g>

      jon
      blog: http://technicaldebt.com