User Experience Jobs at DoubleClick in NYC

  • dannyw1246
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      DoubleClick, the nerve center of digital marketing, seeks an
      experienced User Experience Architect in New York to help design and
      validate our next generation webapps. As the user advocate for your
      Agile development team, your mission will be to provide best-in-
      class user experiences for our clients. Through workshops, user
      observation, and usability testing, you will envision continuous UI
      improvements that your team can turn into reality. On the way,
      you'll add to our toolbox of methods, facilitate cross-product
      consistency, and help build user loyalty.

      To be successful on this mission, you should have an academic
      background in Information Design, HCI, Cognition, or a related
      field. You should also have at least five years work experience in
      UI design/usability testing, of which two or more years addressed
      web-based B2B applications. You should be facile with tools like
      Visio and Photoshop, know HTML and javascript, and understand how
      ajax, asp.net, and other emerging technologies can best be leveraged
      to increase user productivity.

      If you have most of the qualifications but are a bit short on
      experience, we also have an opening for someone less senior.

      We provide a high-energy, creative environment in which you can
      thrive. If you can multitask efficiently, communicate effectively,
      and collaborate successfully, please email
      ymuncherji@.... Reference the User Experience positions.