Courses in Ajax Design and Card Sorting - London 19 March

  • William Hudson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      [Apologies if you receive more than one of these. Posting approved by
      the listowners.]

      Hot Topics in User Experience
      -----------------------------

      We are running two half-day courses in central London on 19 March for
      user experience designers, usability professionals, information
      architects and interaction designers. The morning session is on Ajax
      Design and Usability, looking at some of the myths behind the technology
      and how to include it in your projects without compromising usability.

      The afternoon session is a workshop on our innovative approach to card
      sorting but most of what is presented is applicable to card sorting in
      general. Attendees will perform hands-on preparation, sorting and
      analysis for live, high-street web sites.

      You can attend either the morning or afternoon session. A discounted
      price is available for those booking both.

      Visit http://www.syntagm.co.uk/design/hottopics.shtml

      Regards,

      William Hudson
      User-Centred Design Consultancy and Training
      Syntagm Ltd
      US Toll Free 1-866-SYNTAGM
      UK 01235-522859
      World +44-1235-522859