Re: [agile-usability] Re: Design as problem solving. was: are you making efficient designs?

  • Alexander Johannesen
    Message 1 of 341 , Feb 23 2:40 AM
      On 2/23/07, Robert Hoekman, Jr. <rhoekmanjr@...> wrote:
      > Without any hard feelings intended, the best thing I could do here is to simply
      > stop engaging in this conversation. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but this list is
      > simply not what I hoped it would be, and I believe I need to explore my
      > interests elsewhere.

      I just got back from another planet, it seems, so pardon me for asking
      dumb questions, but what *did* you expect? I myself do a lot of agile
      UX (note, small 'a'; there is no Agile) and I'm on this list, so I'm
      curious about your "Great Wall of Agile on this list"; what is it?

      Sure, a lot of people have *their* meaning of Agile and their way of
      doing things, and as you say, that's ok. Do you feel some people
      advocate only one way of Agile, perhaps a tad too much? That their
      passion is getting in the way of pragmatism?

      Regards,

      Alex
      Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchymist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps
    • Alexander Johannesen
      Message 341 of 341 , Feb 23 2:40 AM