Re: [agile-usability] Re: fertile soil

    Message 1 of 341 , Feb 20, 2007
      On 19 Feb 2007, at 18:17, Mark Schraad wrote:
      [snip]
      > If the common wish of this forum is to avoid growth - or to stall
      > change, please let me know now and I will simply move on as well.
      [snip]

      Personally I hope you, Brian and Richard stay around and carry on
      posting ;)

    • Alexander Johannesen
      Message 341 of 341 , Feb 23, 2007
        On 2/23/07, Robert Hoekman, Jr. <rhoekmanjr@...> wrote:
        > Without any hard feelings intended, the best thing I could do here is to simply
        > stop engaging in this conversation. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but this list is
        > simply not what I hoped it would be, and I believe I need to explore my
        > interests elsewhere.

        I just got back from another planet, it seems, so pardon me for asking
        dumb questions, but what *did* you expect? I myself do a lot of agile
        UX (note, small 'a'; there is no Agile) and I'm on this list, so I'm
        curious about your "Great Wall of Agile on this list"; what is it?

        Sure, a lot of people have *their* meaning of Agile and their way of
        doing things, and as you say, that's ok. Do you feel some people
        advocate only one way of Agile, perhaps a tad too much? That their
        passion is getting in the way of pragmatism?

        Regards,

        Alex
        Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchymist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps