For those who want to step outside...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2007
      ... of the agile-usability comfort zone might want to drop in on this
      thread on the extremeprogramming list:

      "1. Does anybody have any experience working in a fairly agile way with
      design companies? How do you go about negotiating an incremental
      approach?
      2. Since I don't get the final decision (and since the person who does
      get the final decision was quite impressed with the consultants we spoke
      with), how do you merge an incremental development effort with a
      waterfall-ish design effort, if that's what it comes to?"

      :-)