Re: Agile Validation

  • aacockburn
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2007
      The second paragraph is a bit of a mystery to me --- it seems that
      *most* of the agile mindset is about validation: incremental
      development / integration / delivery, easy access to expert users (up
      to and including on-site customer), customer collaboration, usability
      walkthroughs, and most importantly, early and regular delivery to
      real users with post-delivery product reflection. I find it hard to
      imagine the thought that agile development is short on validation
      activities.

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "pelwer" <patrick.elwer@...>
      wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > Pair Programming, TDD, and Unit Testing in general, do a great job
      of
      > covering Verification in the Agile methodologies, but I am wondering
      > if any of you have any BKMs or good articles/books on Agile
      Validation.