RE: [agile-usability] Re: are you making efficient designs?

    Message 1 of 341 , Feb 1, 2007
      > On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:21 AM, Desilets, Alain wrote:
      >
      > > > 1) Increased Revenue
      > > > 2) Reduced Expenses
      > > > 3) Increased Marketshare (new customers)
      > > > 4) Increased Business (sales to existing customers)
      > > > 5) Increased Shareholder Value
      > >
      > > Interesting list Jared. Is this something you cooked up, or is a
      > > well-recognized list in business? I'd like to use that list in the
      > > future and know a reference for it.
      >
      > It's B-school 101 content. I don't have a source reference for it.
      > Sorry.

      Thx.

      Alain
    • Alexander Johannesen
      Message 341 of 341 , Feb 23, 2007
        On 2/23/07, Robert Hoekman, Jr. <rhoekmanjr@...> wrote:
        > Without any hard feelings intended, the best thing I could do here is to simply
        > stop engaging in this conversation. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but this list is
        > simply not what I hoped it would be, and I believe I need to explore my
        > interests elsewhere.

        I just got back from another planet, it seems, so pardon me for asking
        dumb questions, but what *did* you expect? I myself do a lot of agile
        UX (note, small 'a'; there is no Agile) and I'm on this list, so I'm
        curious about your "Great Wall of Agile on this list"; what is it?

        Sure, a lot of people have *their* meaning of Agile and their way of
        doing things, and as you say, that's ok. Do you feel some people
        advocate only one way of Agile, perhaps a tad too much? That their
        passion is getting in the way of pragmatism?

        Regards,

        Alex
        Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchymist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps