Re: [agile-usability] Re: are you making efficient designs?

    Message 1 of 341 , Feb 1, 2007
      On 1 Feb 2007, at 14:31, Pascal Roy wrote:

      > Adrian,
      >
      > I have to say that in my experience it's almost always like that
      > at least initially (which depresses the hell out of me)...
      > And even when you convince them it's better they know quickly than
      > latter on when they can't do anything about it, it always remains a
      > fight...
      [snip]

      Fortunately, most clients don't seem that way. While some may be
      disappointed by reality most seem willing to accept it :-)

      Adrian
    • Alexander Johannesen
      Message 341 of 341 , Feb 23, 2007
        On 2/23/07, Robert Hoekman, Jr. <rhoekmanjr@...> wrote:
        > Without any hard feelings intended, the best thing I could do here is to simply
        > stop engaging in this conversation. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but this list is
        > simply not what I hoped it would be, and I believe I need to explore my
        > interests elsewhere.

        I just got back from another planet, it seems, so pardon me for asking
        dumb questions, but what *did* you expect? I myself do a lot of agile
        UX (note, small 'a'; there is no Agile) and I'm on this list, so I'm
        curious about your "Great Wall of Agile on this list"; what is it?

        Sure, a lot of people have *their* meaning of Agile and their way of
        doing things, and as you say, that's ok. Do you feel some people
        advocate only one way of Agile, perhaps a tad too much? That their
        passion is getting in the way of pragmatism?

        Regards,

        Alex
        Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchymist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps