Re: [agile-usability] The "P" word

  • Tim Wright
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi Adrian,

      I'm assuming you mean "their" instead of "they're". Somehow I doubt that usability folk are special sauce...

      (usually I wouldn't bother replying, but found this one quite amusing:)

      Tim

      On 1/5/07, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...> wrote:

      I wonder if this is one of the reasons some usability folk dislike
      agile methods. They're special sauce becomes less obvious...

      --
      Kei te kōrero tiki au. Kei te kōrero tiki koe. Ka kōrero tiki tāua. Kōrero ai tiki tāua.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
        On 4 Jan 2007, at 21:36, Tim Wright wrote:

        > Hi Adrian,
        >
        > I'm assuming you mean "their" instead of "they're". Somehow I doubt
        > that usability folk are special sauce...
        >
        > (usually I wouldn't bother replying, but found this one quite
        > amusing:)

        <hangs head in shame>

        :-)